Next week is Money Smart Week. Stop by the library to:
- check out books about managing your finances
- check out books about money, spending, earning, and saving for children
- pick up financial literacy literature from our display in front of the reference desk
- attend Money Smart Kids Storytimes: Family Storytime on Saturday, April 23 at 10:30 A.M. and Preschool Storytime on Friday, April 28 at 10:30 A.M. Each child who attends will receive a free copy of the book Bunny Money by Rosemary Wells, compliments of Michigan Credit Unions.
- see our website for information about programs for adults including "Eating Well on $4 a Day" and a Money Smart Learning Lab
Additional financial information is available on www.practicalmoneyskills.com/