Celebrate National Library Week with us beginning April 10 and continuing through the end of the month. Discover what our library has to offer you and enter a prize drawing for using any of our resources:
- Check out a book, magazine, movie, CD, or audiobook from our library or through MeLCat for items we do not own.
- Reserve an item you would like to read, listen to, or watch that is checked out or on order (or request the item through MeLCat if we do not own it).
- Check out an ebook or e-audiobook from Overdrive
- Read a new magazine in the library.
- Look up a topic of interest in an encyclopedia or other reference book.
- Explore a website or database available through MeL - general, for teens, or for children
- Watch an animated book on BookFlix.
- Attend a program at the library.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Like or comment on our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Purchase an item from the Friends of the Library - books, audiobooks, movies, tote bag, or Milan Public Library mug.
- Donate books, audiobooks, or DVDs to the Friends of the Library.
- Explore our genealogy room. See historical photos, yearbooks, newspapers, and more.
- Explore educational materials in our library - an interactive
globe, puzzles, children's computer games, or computers with internet
- Use a service in the library - use a computer, make copies, or send a fax.
- Submit a suggestion for purchase for a book, audiobook, DVD, or
magazine you would like to see in our library. Forms are available by
the library catalog computers.
- Tell us how the library has benefited you or our community - add a comment in the library, on Facebook, or on Twitter.