- If you know exactly what you're looking for, you can search for and reserve it in our catalog here.
If you don't remember your password, you should be able to send a password reminder or reset to your email address. If that doesn't work or you'd like us to reset it for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also search our catalog for a topic you're interested in. You can narrow down the results by area of the library (children, teen, adult) and other criteria (fiction or nonfiction, books or audiobooks, etc.)
This video will provide tips for searching our catalog for children's items:
And this video provides tips for searching by Guided Reading Level. We have a lot of books in our library that don't have a level assigned in our catalog, but could be great books for your child. This search will give you some ideas. Please let us know if you'd like other suggestions.
- You can fill out a Book Bundle request letting us know what children or teens would like to read and we will choose books for you to check out. See more information and fill out the form here.
- We periodically include pictures and videos of new items on our social media accounts and in our youth newsletters. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram and sign up for our children's newsletter and TNT (Teen & Tween) newsletter to see those updates.
Update: A Facebook album with new book images is here and we have started a playlist for videos of new books here.
- You can email us with any questions: email@example.com.
Sunday, July 5, 2020
How do I find books when I can't see them in the library?
Curbside Pickup is available for you to check out books, DVDs, and other items from the library. We know it can be challenging to find what you're looking for without being in the library to browse through our shelves. Here are some ways you can find items.