Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Frank's Trip to Germany and France

(If you don't know about our traveling pigs, start here.)

Frank Pig has returned from Germany and France. He is the first of our pigs to travel internationally. Thank you, Gerry, for hosting Frank and showing us some of Europe.

Frank Pig went on a business trip with his host Gerry to Koblenz, Germany and Brest, France.

I arrived in Koblenz, Germany, which is over 4,100 miles away from Milan. The plane ride took 8 ½ hours and Germany is 6 hours ahead of Milan.


Here is a picture from our hotel window in Germany.

This is a fountain in downtown Koblenz. I have never seen anything like this before.


Here is another fountain that I saw in Koblenz.



This is a government building.

I really liked this view, it is so beautiful.


Here is a grocery store in Koblenz.


I then traveled 600 miles from Koblenz, Germany to Brest, France.


This is the view from our hotel room window in France.


Here is the outside of our hotel in Brest.


This is a beach we visited, the bay leads out to the Atlantic Ocean. We didn’t get to go swimming, because it was only 60 degrees while we were here.

I had a lot of fun during my stay in Germany and France. I hope to go back sometime, but for now I can‘t wait to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment