Our drop box will be open starting today, Wednesday, June 17.
You can begin returning your checked out books and other items to the drive-up drop box.
- Items will not be checked in the same day they are returned.
- Items will be quarantined before being checked in. The amount of time will be determined by recommendations by the CDC and other authorities. At this time, items will be quarantined for four days. (updated 7/21/2020)
- Items will remain on your account until after the 4-day quarantine period. (updated 7/21/2020)
- Fines will not be charged for this time. Items will be backdated to March 13 (the last day the library was open) until July 18. (updated)
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more about our reopening plan here.